Luis Sánchez (Madrid, 1940), trained in Navacerrada and linked to Cercedilla since he was a child, competed in two World Cups of the king of winter sports and in two Olympic Games, the Squaw Valley ’60 (USA) -in which he was the Bearer- and the of Innsbruck’64 (Austria).
- Member of the National Team 1957-1964
- World Championship 1958 (Bad Gastein)
- World Championship 1962 (Chamonix)
- 1960 Winter Olympics flag bearer (Squaw Valley)
- Flag bearer at the 1964 Winter Olympics (Innsbruck)
- Spanish Champion 1962-63-64
- 3rd Place Veterans World Cup